Main Menu

Hey Steve

Started by Roadman, October 29, 2017, 10:24:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

When are you going to tell us about your cars @ChallengerScuba   ..

ChallengerScuba

Hey Roadman,
I now have five challengers and two cudas in various stages of restoration:
1. 2015 Chalenger SRT Hellcat: manual, smaller pulley, bigger fuel injectors, intake, exhaust, tune... ~880hp with H&R suspension.
2. 1970 Challenger: 90% restored (always 10% left to restore) R/T clone, slimer green (modern mopar lime green paint), currently 383 with four speed pistol grip but have 440 to put in eventually, modified to look like new challengers (removed drip rails, molded fiberglass bumpers into body, etc.).
3. 1970 Challenger R/T: 75% restored, Sox & Martin tribute car (Hemi orange, mopar white, and B5 blue), 440 with NOS and four speed, was/is a drag (street/strip) car with roll cage.
4. 1971 Challenger R/T: 10% restored but have all of the parts (a lot of those parts I got from you), to include modified 440 with 727, will be a T/A tribute (no T/As in 71... Although there is a yellow one they advertised) with Mango/Vitamin C paint.
5. 1973 Challenger: just a shell, needs a lot of work.
6. 1973 Cuda: 99% restored, deep purple and black, RestoMod with 513 and 6 speed.
7. 1973 Cuda: 90% restored, black with yellow hockey sticks+, built to be a fun street/strip car with roll cages, 20s, souped up 340 and slap stick auto (was manual).
None are numbers matching original cars, all are modified.
I will try to upload better pictures soon.
Thanks for reminding me.
Scuba
Scuba Steve

Roadman

Hey man,  :welcome: to the party. Glad to see you here. Check out the resources section, decoders, how to videos, prize shop, etc.    :rebelflag"   Now, about those pics    :needphotos:

Spikedog08

Wow nice collection . . . Look forward to the pictures!  Very cool!   :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RUNCHARGER

Welcome to the forum.
Sheldon

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario  :canada:

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome to you from SoCal.   Thanks,   Al

Cuda Cody

Brads70

Welcome sounds like a nice collection!  :takepicture:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama Steve  :wave:
Sounds like some cool E bodies !!

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Cambridge, Ontario.  :canada:   :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum @ChallengerScuba !  I take it from your name you like to dive.  I haven't been diving in years, but used to go twice a year to anywhere in the Caribbean to do some diving.  Loved it! 
Rev-It-Up

JS29

CudaMoparRay

Welcome from Sylmar, CA