Main Menu

New from Cincy

Started by Yourpar, November 06, 2017, 04:59:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Yourpar

Hi all, I am from Cincinnati Ohio and am a huge MOPAR fan and own a 74 cuda, a 16 Challenger, and a 66 Valiant (my first car). Also I have recently started a YouTube channel that features all kinds of MOPARs, new, old , truck, jeeps as long as it's a MOPAR it's welcome. The point of the channel is to allow the every day MOPAR enthusiast a chance to show off their car and share their story. There is a link to my first episode below feel free to check it out along with my other episodes I gave posted. I haven't featured an e body yet but my 'cuda does start and end every episode! Also the picture is my 'cuda letting my wife and I know our second baby was going to be another boy! Thanks for having me!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhnHr8J3kH8

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon

71GranCoupe

:welcome: aboard and to the party, pull up a chair and enjoy. Nice looking car under the smoke.  :stayinlane:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama @Yourpar
I will have to check out the You tube videos !! :bigthumb:

Brads70

:bradsthumb:  Welcome, nice rides!

Crusty

:welcome: I live pretty close to you looks like

Moparman82

Welcome from Nebraska, good work on the channel!
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Yourpar   :welcome:  Thanks for joining us and that's a great photo of a burnout.  Love the Hellcat in your video too.  Have a great evening Keith.

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: and what a great idea for a YouTube Channel!  :worship: Thanks for all you do for the MOPAR community!

I have to know... how on earth did you create blue smoke?!?  :huh:

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome from Ontario  :canada: 

CudaMoparRay

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
And congrats on the new baby boy!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

JS29

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum!  That has got to be the coolest gender reveal I've ever seen!   :clapping: :clapping:
Rev-It-Up