Main Menu

NEW TO MOPAR

Started by kerls70, July 18, 2017, 05:30:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

kerls70

NEW HERE
and new to MOPAR builds
bought my 10 year old boy a 1970 Challenger in orange all original uncut to restore
Great to meet eveyone

Cuda Cody

Welcome @kerls70   :welcome:  Your son is one lucky kid!!!!   :banana:  A 1970 challenger is about as good as it gets.  And orange too!!!!  great color.  :twothumbsup:

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: to the forum & WOW- that's an amazing present!!  :bravo: Would love to see some pictures of the car, all-original is pretty rare!!

We have a great group of friendly and helpful people here- you'll learn everything you ever wanted to know about e-bodies, if you make yourself at home, explore the site & post.

:wave:

70/6chall

And a great big MOPAR welcome to you and your son Kerls70, new to the MOPAR hobby especially the E-body's you've found it here. I also own a '70 Challenger and it too is Orange w/ black interior. So glad your here.     Thanks,   Al

JS29

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome to the site from St. Catharines, ON  :canada:

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon

Cuda70-74

Welcome I'm also new to mopar myself
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

ec_co

:welcome: sounds like you are doing it right  :bigthumb:

you have some of the best heads in the e-body world here to help  :grouphug:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Chryco Psycho

Welcome Kerls
Glad you found us !!

jimynick

Welcome to the site from  :canada: and don't be surprised if you get offers to have some of us adopted what with your excellent taste in child gifts!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Rev-It-Up

Welcome @kerls70 ! I did the same thing with my 2 kids. Gave them an autotrader and said pick one.  My son put in 2 hours on the 70 Challenger RT/SE that he picked and realized he hated working on cars. The car became mine! My daughter, on the other hand, loved working on the car she picked...a 74 Duster. We just finished it a week ago! We couldn't have done either car without the folks from this site. Stick around, make yourself at home.   :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

ViperMan

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on July 19, 2017, 06:50:25 AM
Welcome @kerls70 ! I did the same thing with my 2 kids. Gave them an autotrader and said pick one.  My son put in 2 hours on the 70 Challenger RT/SE that he picked and realized he hated working on cars. The car became mine! My daughter, on the other hand, loved working on the car she picked...a 74 Duster. We just finished it a week ago! We couldn't have done either car without the folks from this site. Stick around, make yourself at home.   :welcome:

You uh, looking to adopt...?  :)  I can cook, and do fairly well cleaning up behind myself!!   :haha:

CudaMoparRay

A big welcome from Sylmar, CA