Main Menu

Newbie from North Central Ohio

Started by Ramcharger32348, July 02, 2017, 09:41:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Ramcharger32348

Mopar man all my life.  Started when my dad bought an Imperial in early 60's..  Yep had a Hemi.  Dad got me a 62 Polara while I was in college.  Cost 300 bucks.  After graduation, I spotted a 70 AAR in a Columbus lot.  Had 3000 miles on it.  traded for it immediately.  To my regret, sold it 5 yrs. later.  Now I have two Ram duallys, a magnum, and a Neon beater.  But, I purchase a clean 72 Barracuda a few yrs ago and that is as close to an AAR I'll come.  It is a work in progress.  It is a plane Jane 318 auto.  I narrowed the rear end for bigger tires,  added PS, Headers and a 4bbl.  More mods to come as money permits.  Looking forward to being a part of this group

Cuda Cody

Welcome  @Ramcharger32348   :welcome:  Thanks for joining us!   :banana:  Cool Cuda.   :ohyeah:

Roadman

Great to have you join us    :bradsthumb:        :welcome:

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome aboard from St. Catharines, ON  :canada:

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: & thanks for sharing your (great) history with Mopars! Looking forward to hearing about the additional mod's you make over time!
:wave:

JS29

71GranCoupe

:welcome: Nothing plain when it comes to Barracudas/Cudas and black rocks!!  :woohoo:

70/6chall

Welcome Ramcharger32348, from sunny SoCal, your Cuda is a beauty, looks good in black, real sinister. Got an E-body, you've come to the right place. A big MOPAR welcome!  Thanks,   Al

Chryco Psycho

Welcome @Ramcharger32348
Glad you joined us , cool looking black Cuda  :wave:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Bills Auto Works

Welcome to the site from just north of you a little bit! New London Twp (Wakeman mailing adr)

Great bunch of people here!

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Cudakiller70

Nice ride welcome from krazyfornia  :welcome:

jimynick

Welcome to the site from  :canada: and good luck with the car!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

CudaMoparRay

Great Mopar history. Welcome from Sylmar, CA

ViperMan