Main Menu

New Product: Licensed #2944450 15x7 wheels!

Started by TONY, November 14, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

TONY

New Product!

The 1970-1971 #2944450 15"x7" Steel Wheel Is Finally Available As An Affordable Licensed New Reproduction for $995 per set! (includes date stamping for your application!!)

They have all of the correct characteristics, stamps and markings visible once installed on the car!

These #2944450 15"x7" Steel Wheels Were the Standard Wheel on Every Hemi E-Body and Were the Standard Wheel on All Other 1970-1971 E-bodies And B-Bodies when 15" Tires Were Optioned. They Were Also the Spare Wheel Used On All B-Body 15" Wheel Cars.

These #2944450 15"x7" Steel Wheels Are The Rarest Of Wheels To Find Because Many Threw Away These Plain Steel Wheels In Lieu Of Mags Back In The Day.

So Due To Their Rarity And Applications Originals of the #2944450 15"x7" Steel Wheels Have Soared In Price To Over $4000 Per Set Of 4!!
We're Offering Them for Less Than 25% Of That Price!!

Our New Wheels Are Licensed By Chrysler And We Are Able To Date Code Them For Your Application!

tonysparts.com
302-398-0821
Tony's Parts
Harrington Delaware 19952

FlatlandTA

Quote from: TONY on November 14, 2017, 10:24:30 AM
New Product!

The 1970-1971 #2944450 15"x7" Steel Wheel Is Finally Available As An Affordable Licensed New Reproduction for $995 per set! (includes date stamping for your application!!)

They have all of the correct characteristics, stamps and markings visible once installed on the car!

These #2944450 15"x7" Steel Wheels Were the Standard Wheel on Every Hemi E-Body and Were the Standard Wheel on All Other 1970-1971 E-bodies And B-Bodies when 15" Tires Were Optioned. They Were Also the Spare Wheel Used On All B-Body 15" Wheel Cars.

These #2944450 15"x7" Steel Wheels Are The Rarest Of Wheels To Find Because Many Threw Away These Plain Steel Wheels In Lieu Of Mags Back In The Day.

So Due To Their Rarity And Applications Originals of the #2944450 15"x7" Steel Wheels Have Soared In Price To Over $4000 Per Set Of 4!!
We're Offering Them for Less Than 25% Of That Price!!

Our New Wheels Are Licensed By Chrysler And We Are Able To Date Code Them For Your Application!

tonysparts.com
302-398-0821
Tony's Parts
Harrington Delaware 19952
[emoji108][emoji108][emoji108] are they available now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TONY

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Desmond

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Brads70

I foresee a rash of those wheel appearing for sale on E-Bay etc....  from those hoarding them trying to sell them before word gets out.  :rofl:

Roadman

Quote from: Brads70 on November 14, 2017, 02:16:44 PM
I foresee a rash of those wheel appearing for sale on E-Bay etc....  from those hoarding them trying to sell them before word gets out.  :rofl:

You got that right.    :haha:  :rofl:

1 Wild R/T

I suspect when someone looks these over with a magnifying glass there will be flaws which means the real wheels will still be a must have for those with more $$$$ than sense..... For most guys these are a great option....

GY3R/T

No mention of how acurate these repro's are.  :thinking: No pics of the back or sides.  :notsure: 
No detailed pics.....   

fc7cuda

Some side by side comparison pics would be interesting.  :alan2cents:

6bblgt

anlauto

I'll tell you right now that they are a 1000 times more accurate than the homemade ones being sold now.
I hope my customer buys a set for his car. :banana:

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

fc7cuda