Main Menu

1968-70 340 factory exhaust manifold heat shield

Started by mccannix, June 11, 2023, 09:39:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mccannix

This is an original heat shield correct for and used on all 68-70 340 drivers side exhaust manifold.
A slim area has worn away with age as seen in the pictures.
It could be repaired if the worn piece was replaced with a good one ( spotwelded back in ) if you can find another damaged one and are talented.
Or you can put in place and use as is,  as was when I removed it with the manifolds
Priced accordingly at $55.00 plus actual shipping from 13622 NY or can deliver free to
Chryslers@Carlisle in July, spots I-12,13
Terry, call 613-382-3550
Thanks for the ad E-bodies

71GranCoupe

That is one rare part and hard to find anymore. Anyone with a 340 car that has this should pick it up. good luck with the sale!

three two barrels

I'm a sheet metal worker and need one of those so if you will ship to Alberta, I will take it.

anlauto

I should have bought this the other week when I was holding it in my hands  :headbang: :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

The time to buy it is when you see it - Mike Wolfe @ American Pickers. A couple years ago I had a 2770380 in my hand and didn't bother to ask the price. The guy behind me bought it for $5.00 CAD.

That didn't take long to sell.

mccannix