Main Menu

1970 Challenger Taillight Bezels - SOLD

Started by gygeneral, August 05, 2017, 06:22:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

gygeneral

Here is a set that was manufactured by D&DEnterprises in Florida by machining from a solid piece of aluminum and then chromed. They are goergeous, fit like a glove. I had them on my Challenger. I included a photo of the back of one of them so show that from the back they don't look like an original piece but from the front you can't tell. These will look nice for many years. I noticed the black painted area of one of them will need a touchup, but that part don't show anyhow.

Cuda Cody

That's cool.  Never seen anyone make those out of aluminum. 

RUNCHARGER

My orange Challenger had a set of those. They were beautiful, probably one of the top repro parts I have ever used.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Those are some of the nicest Challenger bezels ever... I'd buy those long before any of the typical Chinese repos out there...Lucky for me, I don't need any bezels// But someone needs to scoop those up, they are super nice....

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

@gygeneral  I'll pm you once my computer is back up and running so I can get your payment info...  Hold them for me please.

750-h2

I bought a set of those also and they are perfect!! :bigthumb:

gygeneral

OK Cody, I'll hold them. I'm not home till after dinner, we can touch base tonight,
thanks Norm

Floyd

I used to share a vendor spot with the guy who made those, Dave Seward, from Port St. Lucie, FL.  He passed from cancer about 8 years ago.  He was a true enthusiast and did a great job with the bezels.  He did Challenger side markers in CNC billet aluminum as well.  They were the only game in town until the import repros showed up. 

anlauto

I remember them being the "hot ticket" for awhile..... :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Got the bezels and they are perfect.  Fantastic condition and very well packed.  Thanks @gygeneral