Main Menu

1970 E-Body AM Mono Radio 2884759 SOLD

Started by njsteve, August 11, 2022, 04:25:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

njsteve

More garage cleaning finds!

Used 1970 AM mono radio from my 1970 Cuda340. Part number 2884759. It worked when removed from the car a few months ago. Good condition with all its original dials and chrome buttons as well as the original uncut wires, terminal ends and harness clips.

$50 plus shipping (keep in mind that it's rather heavy and will need to be wrapped in a lot of bubble wrap to keep it safe)

Thanks, Steve at nk15268@hotmail.com

SOLD

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

njsteve

Wouldn't that be an insane amount of money to ship to Canada? You can PM me the shipping address and the shipping method you recommend and I'll see what they come up with.

6bblgt

if Alan's not a player - I'm interested

anlauto

Quote from: 6bblgt on August 11, 2022, 08:54:47 PM
if Alan's not a player - I'm interested

I regrettably passed after hearing the shipping quote, I don't "need" it, so I'd rather see a good deal go to someone who needs it... :handshake:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

njsteve

Thanks for all the responses. I wish I had a half dozen of them. I could have sold them all at this price. I seem to be pricing things too reasonably lately! LOL  But at least I am making a dent in my garage cleaning efforts. You should see the Pontiac stuff I am finding! - like a 1973 NOS Formula steering wheel - that's like finding an NOS Tuffgrip!

Blowout

anlauto

Well these radios are currently running about $250 or so  :dunno:

71vert340

Hmm. I have a couple of these radios around but didn't think they were wanted by anyone. I'll have to see if they work. It looks like the bottom one is 70-71 and top one is 72-74 for cassette player, correct?

Terry W.

Blowout

Jay Bee

I always thought chrome push buttons was a 1970 only thing, actually pretty sure of that. Of course, there's the possibility that some might have been carried over.

71vert340

My 71 has a chrome button radio with cassette. These photos kind of show it.
Terry

anlauto

Jay Bee