Main Menu

2229171 Master Cylinder Empty Core 097 1970 Dated ☆SOLD☆

Started by 6Pack70, July 16, 2019, 05:43:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Fastmark

I ended up buying three kits with pistons and some extra seals just recently from two guys on Moparts and eBay. It may be NS1aar. Brake and equipment warehouse was working on getting some pistons made again but was having trouble finding seals. You might check with them before you buy something that can't be rebuilt because of lack of parts. Now the Ramer Man out of Ft worth advertised he has the kit for 150 that he has made. I ordered one, talk to the parts girl after a week with no part and she claimed he was " just getting it together and it would be right out, but all the parts were in stock" . After two more weeks I,  it never was shipped so I complained to PayPal and got my money back. I suggest you google the Ram Man before you order from him.

RUNCHARGER

Fittingly named. I see the Rammer advertising again on Noparts.
Sheldon

Fastmark

Yep, I saw that too. Pretty obvious how he thinks. He should have said," With all my wisdom, I have taken on the job of reproducing this part so I can really charge you out the a$$ for it at first.  Then after I recoup my money, I don't care if I sell any so the price will double". Gotta love the man's attitude. 🙄🙄🙄

Brads70

Ramman.... not good. My buddy Mike had "dealings" with him, and at Carlisle one year I thought I'd need bail money for him, Mike went right over a table going after him. Not a good scene. My recommendation... shop elsewhere if you can.

anlauto

I talked to the RamMan last Friday. He had an NOS 171 master from his "private" collection....but showed me how it had been sleeved  :clueless: The price was firm at $1000.00 USD :o

Not a good buy so I said Goodbye ! :bye:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration