Main Menu

3"TTI Exhaust

Started by floorit426, February 27, 2020, 09:05:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

floorit426

Hi,

I just pulled this off my 'cuda. Unfortunately, I had to sawzall the head pipe. The headpipes are for a hemi, with stock manifolds, so anything else would need new ones anyway. It would be a good idea to replace the mufflers, as well. Sorry, I can't ship this. I am in the San Jose, Ca. area. If you can use this system, bring a truck and a twelve pack of beer, and it's yours.

Bill

Shane Kelley

It's definitely priced right! 

floorit426

I was thirsty, when I posted it :cheers:

cudabud

if you interested in selling the Exhaust Tips only let me know.

jimofordr351

Greetings Bill from San Jose this is Jim from Half Moon Bay not in need of the exhaust system I have the same one on my Cuda just wanted to reach out and say hay. Cheers JimO

1 Wild R/T

I've got a buddy who could certainly use it....

floorit426

Sorry, I should've posted an update. I no longer have the exhaust. It turns out one of my son's friends is going to be able to use it, on a cuda that he is putting a hemi into.

Topcat

Quote from: floorit426 on February 27, 2020, 09:05:42 AM
Hi,

I just pulled this off my 'cuda. Unfortunately, I had to sawzall the head pipe. The headpipes are for a hemi, with stock manifolds, so anything else would need new ones anyway. It would be a good idea to replace the mufflers, as well. Sorry, I can't ship this. I am in the San Jose, Ca. area. If you can use this system, bring a truck and a twelve pack of beer, and it's yours.

Bill

Well I don't need it, but I'll come up with a 12 pack.   :D 
Gloves and masks at no charge are optional...if needed. 

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: floorit426 on April 09, 2020, 05:46:57 PM
Sorry, I should've posted an update. I no longer have the exhaust. It turns out one of my son's friends is going to be able to use it, on a cuda that he is putting a hemi into.

Very Cool!! Has your son ever gotten his Challenger back on the road?

floorit426

It's running, but there are a few bugs, with the charging system and brakes that need to be worked out. We've both been concentrating on getting mine back on the road. Hopefully, his will be next.

Mike, I got a batch of homebrew cooking, right now. Hopefully, we can get together and "bench race", pretty soon.

Topcat

Quote from: floorit426 on April 09, 2020, 05:46:57 PM

Good to hear.  :cheers:

So whose this "New Pachaderm?"

Will they become a member here?
Any pics?   

floorit426

The barracuda is his high school car. He lives off of Summit Rd. and he has a hemi that his dad was going to stick in a dart. Unfortunately, his dad passed away, a few years back. I'm trying to motivate him to work on the mopar. He is also heavy into Model A cars.

Topcat

Sounds like he needs a motivational ride along with us.   :burnout: