Main Menu

AC 3 Speaker Dash pad with AC vents

Started by Crocha617, June 27, 2019, 05:20:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Crocha617

AC 3 Speaker Dash Pad Core with Vents  $300

Russdog8

Would you be interested in selling just the AC vents?
Factory 70 Challenger RT,440,Plum,
70 Challenger western sport special

Crocha617

That one is sold but I have another. It is much better and can be used for a driver if you need a pad as well. It also have the speakers in it. In addition to that I also have a newly redone 3 speaker AC pad with steel core that also has speakers in it. I will dig up some pictures today.

Russdog8

I would definitely like to talk to you about your AC vents if you have any of them. As long as they are in really good condition with no cracks and they function nicely. Would you happen to have the lower AC trim possibly with the map light and assembly?

CudaHead

I would be interested in what you have left.
I'm starting to build a dash for my 1970 Cuda.

Crocha617

Quote from: Russdog8 on August 28, 2019, 06:22:19 AM
I would definitely like to talk to you about your AC vents if you have any of them. As long as they are in really good condition with no cracks and they function nicely. Would you happen to have the lower AC trim possibly with the map light and assembly?

No Lower trim. The Vents are mint I believe. Here are some pictures of the one I was calling a driver. It might work for some people. It could use a good scrubbing and it does have one crack.

Crocha617

Quote from: Russdog8 on August 29, 2019, 08:52:08 PM
Unfortunately it's not a 1970 Dash. The only thing I would be able to utilize is the AC vents. Would you be interested in selling them separate?

Yes $275 for the vents.

Russdog8

Sorry, I never got a notification that you responded to me and I haven't been on this site for a few days. In my research I have learned that there is definitely a difference between 1970 and newer air conditioning vents. Do you happen to have air conditioning vents for a 1970 Challenger? These will not work.  They are for a 71 and newer. Feel free to email me at Russdog8@yahoo.com

Dynamic

Are these vents still available for sale? I am in need of the right side or Left side vent asap. Please e-mail me back with your reply @dynamicrides@hotmail.com. Thank you very much!

JS29

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

CudaMoparRay