Main Menu

Cuda suspension parts for sale

Started by Scott G, December 03, 2019, 01:33:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Scott G

I have an 8-3/4 rear housing with axles and drum brakes that is looking for a good home. $150 or best offer.

I also have a K-member available. Looking for $200 or best offer for it. Overall appears in very good condition.

As seen in the first picture, I also have the rest of the drum brake front suspension minus the lower control arms (upper control arms and spindles). If anyone has any need for those, let me know. They have a fair amount of surface rust on them, but look like they would clean up nicely and appear to be overall good condition.

Parts are located in the Chattanooga, TN area and available for pickup.

Update: Everything but the drum brake front spindles and drums are gone.  If you need those, please let me know.  I am willing to listen to anything reasonable.

Scott G

Update: $200 takes it all if anyone is interested.  Really just need this out of the garage to make room for working on getting the car put back together.  If you need something here, please let me know.  I am willing to listen to anything reasonable.

Thanks.

FC7 cuda

Have lower control arms with sway bar tabs

RUNCHARGER

Good deal I think, never near me.
Sheldon

Scott G

Sorry FC7, the lower control arms are gone.  I missed updating this thread.  I do still have the front drum brakes and spindles, upper control arms and 8-3/4 rear if you need one of those.

erik70rt

Would you consider shipping the rear?
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

Scott G

340Challman

If erik70rt doesn't get it, I'd be interested.
Kevin

Scott G

challengermaniac

Did you do a suspension swap or just happen to have had these parts? 

If suspension swap, what did you go with?

Thanks
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

Scott G

Quote from: challengermaniac on July 15, 2020, 09:26:05 AM
Did you do a suspension swap or just happen to have had these parts? 

If suspension swap, what did you go with?

Thanks

I am installing a full Reilly Motorsports setup in the car.  Still a long ways from having it running, but that is the plan.  After riding in a friends car a while back that has his setup, it pretty much made my mind up then how I was going to go when I built this car.

Scott