Main Menu

Challenger T/A - AAR Cuda Reference Manual

Started by Jeff Johnson, May 09, 2020, 08:58:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jeff Johnson

FOR SALE: 8.5"x11", black and white, spiral bound,138 page manual that is printed on 32 pound bond paper. A wealth of technical info, maintenance procedures and service manual updates. Copies of ALL road test from the era. Summaries of the 1970 Trans Am race season including driver profiles. Insider product planning letters and design data, dealer announcements, factory advertising, rare Canadian sales info, a complete AAR T.S.B. with the rare service addendum and original introduction documents with dealer pricing. Everything contained in this manual is from 1968-1971 except an in-depth historical analysis from 1987 published in Classic Chrysler Quarterly magazine. – no modern articles or recent reviews! Tons of factory docs I guarantee you've never seen before. $39.50 each. Paypal to jeffjohnson426@yahoo.com or if you'd like to pay by personal check - PO Box 21311, Columbus OH 43221. Please add $5 for shipping in the continental US. Books are in stock, but only 250 will be printed!

JS29

JH27N0B

I have one I bought many years (actually decades) ago.  Mine has a tan cover and says revised edition.  Has anything been added since mine was published?
It's a must have for T/A and AAR fans.  :ohyeah:

Northcuda

Can you ship in France (zip code 62800)?
Thanks Jeff
A Barracuda 70 that wants to be as big as a Cuda Trans am.

chris NOS

Jeff Johnson

Ebody Edgar

I see you are still plagiarizing other peoples material...Charlie should have beat you more :takemymoney: :popcorn: