Main Menu

E Body 3 Speed Wiper Motor

Started by Matt M, July 25, 2021, 08:50:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Matt M

E Body 3 Speed Wiper Motor
Dated Sept 15th 1969
Just restored by Bruce Somer I never installed it.
Change of plan for the car.

$425.00 Plus Postage
part is located in Tampa FL

Cuda Cody

Matt M

Jay Bee

Wow, that went fast. I kind of new it would.

anlauto

Yea, me snooze...me lose.. :crying:  I can't believe the price of cores now... :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70vert

just curious, is the 3-speed more sought after than the variable speed motor?
My 70 has variable, and I have a "spare" core which I might sell.

anlauto

Is there a difference in the motor ? I thought it was just in the switch ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

70vert

huh, I don't really know. Mine looks different from this one and I know it is variable so just assumed it was both switch and motor are different.

JS29

@70vert      The one in the picture is a two speed.  :yes:

Cuda_mark

I think the 3 speed is more sought after because it is more compact, hence the need to have 3 speed when optioning for the HEMI

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on July 27, 2021, 11:44:14 AM
@70vert      The one in the picture is a two speed.  :yes:

:iagree: if you have an extra one of those, it doesn't have much value  :crying:

Marty

So, what are the 3-speed cores worth? I have a 3431 077 I'll be selling shortly.

70vert

hah, thanks. I don't get it out in the rain much  :-[  guess I'll just keep the extra for future core needs.

Apologies for hijacking this post but since the item was sold I thought I'd take advantage of the experts. Thanks.

anlauto

Quote from: Marty on July 27, 2021, 12:19:08 PM
So, what are the 3-speed cores worth? I have a 3431 077 I'll be selling shortly.

People are asking too much for my liking  :'( :'(  Another member offered me one for $175 USD plus shipping.... :dunno:

Ns1aar