Main Menu

71 E Body Steering Column

Started by anlauto, July 03, 2017, 09:29:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I said it was a 71 because of the flasher switch. :alan2cents: I guess it would be 1971 and up, but not too many post 71 cars were column auto. :alan2cents:....and YES Cody.....the column shift uses the same inner tube.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Oh I get it, sometimes shipping is a complete PITA... Which is part of why I rarely sell parts.... And yet from time to time I up & give something away then have to deal with shipping it anyway....

I just like poking at you from time to time...   :pokeeye:

Yeah you were ready to grab another motor that was something like four months prior to SPD & I had that engine that was like three weeks off.... other end of the world but you made it work.... :bigthumb:

Lilian

well if someone has a spare inner shift tube, I would go with it !! I only need this  :) :wave: :thinking:

BFM_Cuda

Quote from: Lilian on July 05, 2017, 04:46:54 AM
well if someone has a spare inner shift tube, I would go with it !! I only need this  :) :wave: :thinking:

You just need the shift tube?

Just for fun, I checked UPS for a shipping quote to France; cheapest from rate from here was $204. Highest was $265, but you have it in a few days...   :clueless:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

blown motor

If you're selling it for a customer, have him ship it. Or, you ship it and bill him for your time. I know that one won't fly because it will cost him more than he gets for the part but really it's his problem, not yours or ours. Unfortunately, it's member Lilian that's going to be SOL on this.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

It's a $50 part, not worth anybody's time to ship it. :alan2cents:

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on July 07, 2017, 10:01:56 AM
If you're selling it for a customer, have him ship it. Or, you ship it and bill him for your time. I know that one won't fly because it will cost him more than he gets for the part but really it's his problem, not yours or ours. Unfortunately, it's member Lilian that's going to be SOL on this.

If you're interested in helping him out, you can pick it up in Georgetown as well :wave:

Lilian

Quote from: BFM_Cuda on July 05, 2017, 02:54:06 PM
Quote from: Lilian on July 05, 2017, 04:46:54 AM

You just need the shift tube?

Just for fun, I checked UPS for a shipping quote to France; cheapest from rate from here was $204. Highest was $265, but you have it in a few days...   :clueless:

thanks, I just need the inner tube to have te lockout bracket, mine was cut or even just a bracket I will weld !!

most of the time, I ask to ship USPS, cheaper but takes longer