Main Menu

heater core for sale A/C

Started by pink aar, December 04, 2017, 04:50:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

pink aar

I have a new heater core for sale. I bought the wrong one. 20.00 plus 9.00 shipping . Thanks

pink aar

I forgot to state , it's for a A/C car 70-74 cuda

anlauto

That's an extreme good deal for someone :worship: :clapping: :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mopar thunder

Blake@diyhemi.com

1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Hotiron

I need one for my 70 cuda but it is a Non A/c car.  It looks the same as mine.  What is the part # I need a 3420815- the a/c you have is probably 3441180
Hotiron.

Shoooter

great deal! I payed way more for mine. at that price I should buy it for a spare

e_spike

Hi, i know its been 5 yrs since your post, but do you still have the heater core for sale with A/C?  Having trouble locating a new replacement for mine..

e_spike

fc7cuda

Google the part# in the pictures and see if one is avaialbe.  :alan2cents:

I need one too.

e_spike

i have done that and it is very slim pickins, just about unobtainium.  Some of the big name reliable part sellers don't have it in stock and have no date for one becoming available.
I currently have one on order through ebay but based on ebay seller reviews, which i read after ordering, i have a feeling the seller doesn't have it on hand, although they said they had 5 in stock.  i will know by next week (3 weeks from order being placed) if the seller comes through or not.

if that falls through, I'm looking into having mine re-cored  :thinking:

Skdmark

Quote from: e_spike on February 25, 2022, 10:16:24 AM
i have done that and it is very slim pickins, just about unobtainium.  Some of the big name reliable part sellers don't have it in stock and have no date for one becoming available.
I currently have one on order through ebay but based on ebay seller reviews, which i read after ordering, i have a feeling the seller doesn't have it on hand, although they said they had 5 in stock.  i will know by next week (3 weeks from order being placed) if the seller comes through or not.

if that falls through, I'm looking into having mine re-cored  :thinking:

Send yours to Bob at Glen-ray. Had mine done by him. Top notch mopar guy.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

JS29

e_spike

great, thanks for the referral i will definitely call Bob! :bigthumb: