Main Menu

Huge NOS stash for Cudas

Started by waffle, November 18, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

Previous topic Next topic

waffle

Having sold my `72 Cuda and the buyer not wanting my NOS parts accumulated over 39 years for this car, selling all these together as a package deal right now. All NOS, no reproduction parts here. Have the following: Both door handles, both Mirrors, one is the remote, Lower grille, main grille, All four wheel lip moldings, All three trunk pieces 2ea of the deck trunk piece, both rocker moldings, both sill plates, both exhaust tips, both headlamp doors, both parking lamp bezels and lens, front and rear bumper guards and cushions, all the moulding pieces complete for the front windshield, three of the five rear window moldings, parts of both side window moldings, all side marker lenses, front valence. All parts are in original boxes or the Mopar plastic wrappers which yes are brittle and have fallen apart over the years. I simply have no time to piece these items out and ship, so at this point will sell all together for a firm $6000. To difficult to ship all this stuff so pickup required or close enough, we can meet? I`m a little south of Rochester NY. Call Jim at 585-281-6434

anlauto

Oh man...if only I was restoring a 72 Cuda instead of a 72 Challenger.....this is a great "lot" of parts at a more than reasonable price :twothumbsup: Good luck on a sale...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Good luck with the sale.  Lots of great parts in there.  It's going to take the right buyer that needs all of the parts to make the package deal work.  If you had time to part it out you might do better as there's a lot more people that might need one or two items, but not all of them.  Either way, you have some great stuff in there.

waffle

Yes, could make much more money selling individual parts, I agree, but the time it would take is just too much hassle for me. If somebody is restoring a Cuda, this is a great stash of parts they could use and sell what they don`t need. On top of the parts, i also have listed earlier on here an extensive list of Literature for the `72 Chrysler/Plymouth/Cuda lines I collected over 38 years as well, some very very rare for the right person who loves that stuff like I do.

RUNCHARGER

Really nice parts there. Someone can sell off what they don't need too.
Sheldon