Main Menu

Manual OEM windshield washer foot pump

Started by CudaMoparRay, June 25, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

SOLD!  Manual genuine stock OEM windshield washer foot pump from my 1971 Plymouth Barracuda in excellent used working condition. Fits other models and years I believe also.
$35.00 total Paypal with free shipping included. Sylmar, CA

CudaMoparRay

CudaMoparRay

Item has been SOLD
Going out in today's afternoon mail, thank you again and enjoy your purchase.

RUNCHARGER

Good looking part that mostly have been thrown away.
Sheldon

Thank you CudaMoparRay!
Pump arrived today , fast shipping, packaged well and is good original condition.
I didn't realize I was missing this till I did a part number search on the 2 speed wiper , saw there should be a manual pump and right after saw you were selling one!

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 73440 on July 11, 2017, 05:32:49 PM
Thank you CudaMoparRay!
Pump arrived today , fast shipping, packaged well and is good original condition.
I didn't realize I was missing this till I did a part number search on the 2 speed wiper , saw there should be a manual pump and right after saw you were selling one!

Your quite welcome, glad your happy with it.

Shoooter

I know this is a old thread  but what goes in the firewall?a grommet with a line through it?

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: Shoooter on May 12, 2018, 10:17:54 PM
I know this is a old thread  but what goes in the firewall?a grommet with a line through it?

@Shoooter  A grommet with two lines, one to suck in fluid from the reservoir and the other to shot it to the windshield washer nozzles.

Hope this helps: https://www.classicindustries.com/shop/1971/plymouth/cuda/parts/?q=washer%20pump%20grommet

And also the location below