Main Menu

More Misc Challenger parts

Started by RJChallenger, November 25, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RJChallenger

I have the following parts I would like to sell /trade.
70 window regulator,  with mounting bolts.      L or R    $100 ea.
70 up lift window bar ,with new plastic fitting for the glass    $25 ea.
Front or rear window tracks, with mounting bolts. Front $40 ea. Rear $25 ea.Sold
Regulator guide 70-72 or 73-74 style $20 ea.
70 seat foam backs only.One has factory defect,filled with wool  $50 each.  Sold
70/71 seat release assembly no rust excellent shape,  pass side. $50
Wiper switch 2770380 450 date code. switch has been opened up, cleaned ,greased and re assembled
Not test but rotates smoothly.    $100 Sold

anlauto

I'll take the wiper switch, is that $100 USD or CDN ?  How do you want payment ? Do you want to mail it ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RJChallenger

You've always been fair to me. So Ill take Canadian money. Would you have one black 70 sunvisor  to trade for delivery. If so when would be a good day to deliver.If not when would be a good day to deliver.

Rdchallenger

You wouldn't happen to have one of these with all your window stuff would you?

Adjustable quarter window up stop.  :fingerscrossed:

anlauto

Sorry, I don't have any sunvisors...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Katfish

anlauto

Quote from: Rdchallenger on November 25, 2018, 04:18:21 PM
You wouldn't happen to have one of these with all your window stuff would you?

Adjustable quarter window up stop.  :fingerscrossed:

I'll have a look around...

RJChallenger

@anlauto let me know when is a good time to deliver the switch.@Rdchallenger just the ones on my car, they don't look to be that hard to fabricate them PM me and will talk. @Katfish sorry Alan has spoken for the variable speed switch .I have other 3spd switches ,but not with 70 date codes.

anlauto

Katfish

Where do you find the date code on the switch?

RJChallenger

There's the seven digit part # and then a  3 or 4 digit date code . like 2453 which is 245 th day of the third year of that decade.

anlauto

@RJChallenger  what a super class act, even delivered the switch to my door today  :twothumbsup:

RJChallenger

Stuff must go cheap make an offer or trade. I need a black 70 sun visor and a over center spring/pin. any door mirror stuff or seat track any condition /parts

Brads70

Quote from: RJChallenger on January 05, 2019, 01:44:39 PM
Stuff must go cheap make an offer or trade. I need a black 70 sun visor and a over center spring/pin. any door mirror stuff or seat track any condition /parts

You need seats and tracks?

RJChallenger

Thanks Brads70. I was looking for you at last years Moparfest to say thanks for the gas gauge. I have seats just waiting for warm weather to install covers. Just need drivers side seat tracks. Black sun visor for 70 Challenger. Do I have any parts listed, that you need or be willing to trade for? Thanks Rob.