Main Menu

More Misc Challenger parts

Started by RJChallenger, November 25, 2018, 02:37:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Quote from: RJChallenger on January 05, 2019, 09:01:13 PM
Thanks Brads70. I was looking for you at last years Moparfest to say thanks for the gas gauge. I have seats just waiting for warm weather to install covers. Just need drivers side seat tracks. Black sun visor for 70 Challenger. Do I have any parts listed, that you need or be willing to trade for? Thanks Rob.

I have the seats and tracks that came out of my car. I know the seats are not for a 1970, no idea if the tracks are" correct" for a 1970 but they function. I suspect they are for a 1974 as my car had a lot of 74 parts on it.They might be for a 70 just not sure.  I suspect a 74 was used as a parts car?  Anyhow , they are here if your stuck finding parts.

RJChallenger

Thank you for your generous offer, but unless its a 70 style ( both tracks lock) I will pass, although it would be worth the drive to check your nice ride out. Congratulations on the magazine cover. Last spring I sold my 5 hp 80 gal air compressor to pay for legendary seat covers, just sold a set of 74 seats to pay for legendary's foam. I'm just waiting for warm weather to install new foam and covers. haven't worked in a while so the only way for me to progress any farther is to sell/trade parts. Thank you once again