Main Menu

**SOLD**1970 Cuda Challenger drivers remote and passenger mirror

Started by mccannix, April 24, 2023, 09:41:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mccannix

I have an OE remote drivers and passenger side 1970 mirror set for E-bodies.
Remote cable intact, moves freely, includes inside door bezel as well, glass has a few scratches.
Passenger side mirror is tight, a few faint scratches.
These may have started life in chrome,  but are in primer ready to paint.
Includes gaskets for both plus srews and door screw retainers.
Nice pair for a driver or better, and priced as such at $ 125.00 pr plus $25.00 shipping in the lower 48 from 13622
**SOLD**Thanks for the ad e-bodies

70_440-6Cuda

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

198D13

mccannix

Quote from: 198D13 on April 24, 2023, 11:04:55 AM
That inside door bezel is from a C Body.
Actually Dwight it is from a 71 B-body remote... 2999001,... also used on C-body.

198D13

Either way, it is not for a 1970 E Body, which is why i posted that.

mccannix

Well Dwight I'm glad you are concerned that with the parts I sell, every component be correct, like the fan last month you commented on.
I may have to will run parts I sell from here on in by the self-designated E-bodies parts policeman.
The customer is escatic about the great price on these mirrors... as they are....

JEJJ

"Well Dwight I'm glad you are concerned that with the parts I sell, every component be correct, like the fan last month you commented on.
I may have to will run parts I sell from here on in by the self-designated E-bodies parts policeman.
The customer is escatic about the great price on these mirrors... as they are...."

You could have thrown that horribly incorrect nut  :haha: out and I'd have taken the deal 10X if I had seen it before it sold (quite quickly too).
Terry, do you have any more incorrect parts you are selling this cheap?  :cheers: