Main Menu

1970 Challenger belt moulding

Started by Challenger in NC, September 05, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Challenger in NC

Looking for the 4 pieces that mount to the top of doors and qtr panels.

1 Wild R/T

Challenger in NC

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on September 05, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
Glutton for punishment....

I found that out soon after I bought one of these cars

RUNCHARGER

He, he: No SE for me after the last one, unless it is totally complete and the pieces are all good.
Sheldon

Challenger in NC

I hear ya. My car's not an SE but I do like the look of the trim at the top of the door and qtr.

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Challenger in NC on September 05, 2018, 09:54:00 AM
Looking for the 4 pieces that mount to the top of doors and qtr panels.
That is the one thing that I DID have. Seems like I saw some  on fleabay
Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

Do you already have the fender and hood pieces ? The set looks incomplete without it. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Challenger in NC

Quote from: anlauto on September 06, 2018, 10:14:47 AM
Do you already have the fender and hood pieces ? The set looks incomplete without it. :alan2cents:

No, unfortunately not. I know a guy with a '70 SE that needs restoration but it has all the mouldings installed and in nice shape. :wowzers:

Tantster

I may have 3 peice's. I eliminated them on mine when I replaced qtrs.Think I'm missing drivers side door. I'm in Raleigh if you are interested and I maybe able to get pics.

Challenger in NC

Quote from: Tantster on September 09, 2018, 06:15:13 PM
I may have 3 peice's. I eliminated them on mine when I replaced qtrs.Think I'm missing drivers side door. I'm in Raleigh if you are interested and I maybe able to get pics.

Pm sent.
Please send some pics. Thanks.

1 Wild R/T

I may have to crawl up in the attic.... I have one piece of door trim... Not sure which side...

Well you knew that was to good to be true... Anybody need a passenger side trim? 

Challenger in NC

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on September 09, 2018, 06:32:09 PM
I may have to crawl up in the attic.... I have one piece of door trim... Not sure which side...

Thanks, let me know what you can find out and how much you want for it, if it works out to be correct side.

1 Wild R/T

I edited the above post... Wrong one... Sorry to get your hopes up..

Challenger in NC

Tantster

Here's what I got. Kinda rough and no clips. You're welcome to look at it. Off of Falls of Neuse in Raleigh.