Main Menu

1973 barracuda

Started by Gregg1, September 15, 2024, 06:25:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1973Cuda and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gregg1

1973 Barracuda ,hello all working on a 1973 Barracuda looking for a signal light pigtail goes from header area to lower grill locks into the back of housing ,my car has a separate ground wire and the two light wires are staggered I'm in CT 06770 Naugatuck thanks ,I've tried ordering a new one i get a plug with 3 wires together ,didn't want to hack up my harness ,one pig tail was missing when i bought my car it was a project thanks

Cuda Cody

DO you have a photo of the pigtail you need?

Quote from: Gregg1 on September 15, 2024, 06:25:14 AM1973 Barracuda ,hello all working on a 1973 Barracuda looking for a signal light pigtail goes from header area to lower grill locks into the back of housing ,my car has a separate ground wire and the two light wires are staggered I'm in CT 06770 Naugatuck thanks ,I've tried ordering a new one i get a plug with 3 wires together ,didn't want to hack up my harness ,one pig tail was missing when i bought my car it was a project thanks

cuda hunter

Howdy and welcome from Colorado!

Got any pictures of your car?

I'm sure someone on here has what you need, just gotta beat the bush a few times and you should come up with it. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Gregg1

yes i do haven't figured out how to post it working on it

Rich G.

Try calling Evens Wiring. He might be able to help you out. I know he makes just about everything except the dash harness.

MoparMikesRT

Hello, I have that plug you are looking for, Send me your phone number So i can send you pictures if you so would like it.
The Part is a original and is in mint condition.

Mike. M

Gregg1

Quote from: Brads70 on September 16, 2024, 12:28:11 PMNot this?    2 different lengths and how they crimp on also....
https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product/park-lamp-pig-tail-set-70-71-cuda-2/

https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product/park-lamp-pig-tail-set-70-cuda-70-74-challenger-70-charger/
Quote from: MoparMikesRT on September 18, 2024, 09:14:48 AMHello, I have that plug you are looking for, Send me your phone number So i can send you pictures if you so would like it.

Mike. M
Quote from: MoparMikesRT on September 18, 2024, 09:14:48 AMHello, I have that plug you are looking for, Send me your phone number So i can send you pictures if you so would like it.

Mike. M

Gregg1

Great thanks 203 592-9744 text anytime,sorry couldn't figure out how to add pictures 

Mike. M

Gregg1

Mike. M
203 592-9744 Text anytime and thanks