Main Menu

1973 Cuda Passenger Mirror

Started by rdf, March 09, 2021, 08:03:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

rdf

Looking for a passenger mirror for my Cuda.  Paint doesn't have to be anything special cause it's going to get painted the same time my other parts are getting painted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes...so tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

Timmy2Tires

I have a couple, but they are chrome

DeathProofCuda

I think I have one that I was planning to list for sale here.  Will confirm and send pics later today.  I know that the 70 style is different from the later years, but were the mirrors all the same from 71 through 74.  Mine is painted and is currently red.

318Stroker

Quote from: DeathProofCuda on March 11, 2021, 09:50:25 AM
I think I have one that I was planning to list for sale here.  Will confirm and send pics later today.  I know that the 70 style is different from the later years, but were the mirrors all the same from 71 through 74.  Mine is painted and is currently red.

Yes, 71-74 are the same

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: 318Stroker on March 11, 2021, 11:26:04 AM
Quote from: DeathProofCuda on March 11, 2021, 09:50:25 AM

Yes, 71-74 are the same

Thanks @318Stroker  :thankyou:

@rdf, here is what I have.  Picked this up at a swapmeet at Englishtown in the late 80s for my 70 Cuda before I realized that the 1970 cars used a different style mirror.  This is an original 50 year old piece, so the glass isn't perfect but I assume it would clean up a bit with some polish.

PM me if you'd like to make an offer.

DeathProofCuda

Here are a few more photos.

rdf

Can anyone tell me if this is the part number?  It's supposed to be a 71-74 passenger mirror but I want to make sure it's not a 70.
If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes...so tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.