Main Menu

70 CHALLENGER RT SE PARTS NEEDED

Started by DON, January 08, 2020, 08:07:02 AM

Previous topic Next topic

DON

LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF PARTS FOR A 70 CHALLENGER R/T SE....AC HOSE FROM COMPRESSER TO FIREWALL (SHOWN IN PIC JUST BELOW AIR CLEANER)....ALSO NEED KICKDOWN BRACKET PARTS,ROD WITH SLOTTED END THAT GOES TO CARB AND BELL CRANK AT THE CABLE BRKT MNT....LAST THINS...BOTH REAR QUARTER TOPS STAINLESS (SE CAR ONLY)....IF YOU HAVE PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP VIA MY EMAIL AT CUSTOMCARS1@CENTURYTEL.NET...THANKS FOR ANY HELP.

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @DON   :welcome: 

I think @MoparDave  has the AC hose and kickdown.  Send him a message or give him a call. 586-859-2575

JS29

anlauto

I knew I saw a pair advertised somewhere :twothumbsup:
I have a single, I think PS $100
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

:thinking: what engine do you have, the kickdown linkage pictured above is for 340  :clueless:

DON

THANKS FOR WELCOMS GUYS..NICE SITE....THE CAR WE ARE RESTORING IS A 70 RT SE  440 CAR..SO YES I NEED THE KICK DOWN PARTS FOR THE 440 4  AUTO...

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

DON

THANKS DAVE,FOUND THE PIVOT BUT I DID NOT SEE THE  ARM FROM PIVOT TO CARB (ONE END SLOTTED)..440 AUTO..ANYBODY HAVE ONE? NEED ASAP..THANKS