Main Menu

1970 Challenger RT 383 more parts needed

Started by Fish Tale, October 24, 2021, 05:02:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Fish Tale

Looking for the following for a 70 Challenger RT 383/auto:

1)  Steering wheel - what came standard on an RT?
2)  Front bumper brackets
3)  Intake manifold
4)  Exhaust manifolds

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

Cuda Cody

@Fish Tale  what is the part number on the intake?  Does it end in XXXX666? or something like that?  I think I have one.

Might have the steering wheel to.  I know I have the bumper brackets.

Fish Tale

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

There's a couple steering wheels (that need restoration) and several front and rear e-body bumper brackets.

Cuda Cody

@Fish Tale  All the steering wheels I have need to be restored.  This one was the best I found in the bunch.  I've had it for decades.  I think I paid around $30 for it many, many, many years ago.  It has a small crack at the top, but it's an easy fix when restoring it.

Cuda Cody

Now I see the sticker on it.  Looks like I paid $35 for it.  Those were the good ol days when you could find decent ebody parts are any local small swap meet.   :veryexcited:

anlauto

@Cuda Cody I see you collection of steering wheels....I'm looking for the short TUFF GRIP wheel adaptor used on A & B Bodies....the reproductions are on back order, could use two of them :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Fish Tale

Cuda Cody

@anlauto   I looked through my steering wheel parts and did not see any Tuff Grip wheel adapters.  Sorry man.

Quote from: anlauto on October 28, 2021, 10:06:21 AM
@Cuda Cody I see you collection of steering wheels....I'm looking for the short TUFF GRIP wheel adaptor used on A & B Bodies....the reproductions are on back order, could use two of them :takemymoney:

Cuda Cody

@Fish Tale   here's some photos of the 3 speed 077 wiper motor that I have.  It looks to be out of a 1970.

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on October 31, 2021, 04:00:09 PM
@anlauto   I looked through my steering wheel parts and did not see any Tuff Grip wheel adapters.  Sorry man.

Quote from: anlauto on October 28, 2021, 10:06:21 AM

Thanks for looking :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Fish Tale

Fish Tale

Just want to give a big THANK YOU to Cuda Cody for helping out with getting us some parts for my brother's 70 Challenger.  Parts arrived as described...Much appreciated.   :thankyou:

Thanks @Cuda Cody