Main Menu

71 cuda road lamp brackets

Started by Qda71, April 22, 2024, 11:15:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Qda71

Just Love all american iron ... but i have a soft spot for ebody mopars.

198D13

I don't think I can PM you until you have at least ten posts. Not sure if you can message me.  I have at least one set, and also have a complete set of original road lamps and 1971 wiring, all in amazing condition. Keep posting, then get hold of me when you cross the "10" threshold!

Qda71

Interested do they have stampings?

198D13

anlauto

I've never seen the "stampings" on the road lamp brackets themselves, can you post a picture of the stamping found on a bracket ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

198D13

Alan:  They are simply R and L for right and left.

Qda71

I have '70 on it but it doesent work on a 71

anlauto

Quote from: 198D13 on April 26, 2024, 06:49:49 AMAlan:  They are simply R and L for right and left.

Oh, yea, I was thinking he was talking about a part number or pentastar on the bracket
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

198D13

Quote from: Qda71 on April 26, 2024, 12:34:21 PMI have '70 on it but it doesent work on a 71
And 70 wiring doesn't work on a 71 either. Everything about the two years is completely different.

mccannix

Except for the lamp assembles themselves and forward wiring in engine compartment....
same for both years 70 and 71