Main Menu

74 Challenger fender side trim wanted

Started by jimynick, January 29, 2021, 09:30:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

Has anybody got a left/drivers side fender trim grille that they'd be willing to part with off a 72-74 Challenger? I've got an extra rt side one, but the pins are mostly broke on my drivers side. This is the bolt on trim piece that is the head of the strobe stripes going down the fender and door. I have the plastic bezel that goes on the back side of the trim? grille? Thanks for any consideration.
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Jay Bee

I'm going to the shop today that's doing my car, I think he once said he has a pair. Will let you know what he says, either tonight or tomorrow. 

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Yea John, what's the scoop, did they finally get started ? Grab some pictures for us  :takepicture:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Quote from: blown motor on January 30, 2021, 07:51:08 AM
@Jay Bee Are you finally getting you car done?
Quote from: anlauto on January 30, 2021, 07:53:23 AM
Yea John, what's the scoop, did they finally get started ? Grab some pictures for us  :takepicture:
Yes & yes, okay I'll start a thread.

blown motor

@Jay Bee If you start a thread you have to tell the story from the beginning. There's too much craziness there for anybody to make that stuff up.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Jay Bee

@jimynick  pictures, price and other details sent to your email address (poorold....). Feel free to talk here, in emails or text me.

jimynick

Thanks for the reply Terry! I've got a set here in Canada, within 50 miles of me that I've got to look at and I'll let you know how that pans out.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"