Main Menu

8-track radio

Started by Sir Keppa, October 27, 2019, 03:15:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Sir Keppa

Hi guys.

I am trying my luck again, still looking for a factory 8-track for my 70 Chally.
I am located in Germany but shipping will be within the US this time.
Please let me know if you got something in decent condition.

Thanks  :germany:
Global is the new local!

Cuda Cody

I think I have one.  I'll double check and see if I can get you photos.  PM me your email.

js27

Sorry Just sold mine earlier this month with the anti rattle and the lower dash trim.

JS27

Cuda Cody

What's a fair price for these now?  I think I have the trim piece too.

headejm

I just bought a really nice 8-track for $600. I jumped quickly at that price. I've seen them listed for anywhere between $500 and $1,000 depending on how nice it is and whether or not it works properly. Last time I checked, it is difficult to find someone to rebuild these radios.  :alan2cents:

Sir Keppa

Global is the new local!

js27

I sold my 3 piece set for $800.00 + Shipping. I started at $1000.00.
JS27

Cuda Cody

Mine is not in good shape.  The selector does not work. 

I do have 2 extra bases and 1 extra face plate.  Those can be moved over to a C body 8 track and it would be the same as the e-body.  That should be the only difference between the 8 track radios is how the face looks and how the trim mounts. 

Cuda Cody

I have 4 trim pieces for an 8 track player.  2 cuda and 2 1970 only challenger.  One of the cuda trim pieces is cut and would need repaired.  You can see what I paid about 11 years ago for the Challenger trim piece.

headejm

PM sent on one of the 1970 Only Challenger pieces. Thanks  :thankyou: