Main Menu

Anyone on Long Island with a rotisserie or Jig for sale

Started by 72restocuda, December 17, 2022, 01:03:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

72restocuda

Was gonna build one myself but doesn't hurt to ask if anyone local has the above.  Getting one shipped anywhere further is an arm and a leg.  Thanks

Cbridgewater

Made mine out of wood, cost about $120 in material

72restocuda

Thanks I appreciate that, still would prefer a something akin to the whirlijig type setup, must be someone out there who did their resto and is stuck with one

anlauto

I've done about 53-55 restorations now and I have never used one, or a hoist....I must be doing something wrong  :)) :drunk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

72restocuda

that's great, and I'm sure if you were my next door neighbor I probably wouldn't need the mechanical assistance, but that isn't the case, so for my inexperienced self does anyone have what I was looking for? If not fine, I'll figure something out. 

Xghobo

Check Craigslist, a guy upstate rents one and charges 60 per month. It's about 2hr drive to pick it up but worked out great for me. And he has the mounts already for a cuda.

Xghobo

Cuda_mark

I have one up in Connecticut. Not exactly Long Island but pretty close. I don't remember the brand but here is a picture of my car on it a few years ago. Let me know if you are interested in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

72restocuda

Thanks for the above, I will keep both the rental idea and your Connecticut rotisserie in mind, I keep looking local for now