Main Menu

Hey from Long Island

Started by mjb765, January 13, 2017, 01:36:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mjb765

Long time Mopar guy and E body owner.....just found this site....Here is my 70 Cuda...383, 4 speed.

Cuda Cody

:welcome: @mjb765  thank you for posting a photo of your cider.  Tells is more about it!!!!!  How long have you had it and where did you find it?  More photos too  :please:

anlauto

:clapping: :clapping: Woo Hoooo... mjb765 is our 100th member....tell him what he winsa Johnny  :pokeeye: @Cuda Cody
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Roadman

Cuda Cody

Wow, good eye Alan!!!! We are growing fast.   :woohoo:. Great grip of guys too.   :clapping:. You will not find a better group of people anywhere.  :alan2cents:

Spikedog08

Welcome MJB!  Glad you found us!  Sweet car door sure!   :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Brads70

mjb765

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 13, 2017, 01:53:12 PM
:welcome: @mjb765  thank you for posting a photo of your cider.  Tells is more about it!!!!!  How long have you had it and where did you find it?  More photos too  :please:

Haven't got too many pics.....it's asleep for the winter. Got in last summer in upstate NY.....sold my 69 B Body and bought it. Matching numbers with build sheet and fender tag and looks to be all original metal. Before that I had a few Challengers.

headejm

:welcome: I like the luggage rack! Cool option.

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: & thanks for joining us!

What a beautiful car you have! Love the white interior against that ravishing blue!

73Cudamann

Welcome aboard nice car! More photos please

Cuda Cody

Unlike my spell checker that thinks I want to see more photos of your "cider", I really do want to see more photos of your Cuda.  So as soon as you bring it out of hibernation, snap a few more photos for us!!!!    :veryexcited:

mjb765

Thanks everybody!!!  Next time it is outside I will take a few more pics. Only other one I have is on the trailer coming home.

Timbbuc2

Welcome, great bunch of guys here. Spread the word!
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

oh la la!  That must have been a great day bring home that Cuda.   Looks super nice!   :wowzers:

Quote from: mjb765 on January 15, 2017, 08:36:42 AM
Thanks everybody!!!  Next time it is outside I will take a few more pics. Only other one I have is on the trailer coming home.