Cuda black A/C vents for dash

Started by blenheim-boy, March 18, 2022, 09:25:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

blenheim-boy

fc7cuda

blenheim-boy

SW mopar

anlauto

I thought I read somewhere that the 1970's were unique compared to the 71-74's ?  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

SW mopar

There are minor differences in dashpad between 70 & 71-74 because of the nameplate (70's nameplates were molded in to the dashpad and 71-74 glued on name plate). By the restoration guide on them there isn't a noted difference between the years for the a/c vents in dash

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

SW mopar

Interesting. I would put "70" vents in as long as i had both. Doing a restomod so i am overly concerned about the width of the chrome trim around outside. The opening in dash isn't any different. Because there isn't any reproductions i am at mercy of what i am able to locate

Mr Cuda

I've been following along,  and there were potential offerings,  so suprised you still need one.
Maybe it's price.  What is the current value?  Knowing might helps to shake things loose.

SW mopar

I have gotten leads and found parts to make a center vent. No leads on a passenger side and driver side. I don't need contol panel because i am going vintage air