Main Menu

Cuda convertible parts wanted

Started by Xghobo, January 01, 2020, 12:16:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Xghobo

Wanted e-body convertible top header seal. Or a complete header with the seal attached for a convertible top frame.

Also wanted nice used rear convertible door panels with speaker holes for a Cuda.

Thank you everyone

Hobos@optonline.net

Cuda Cody

@Convertcuda  sometimes has extra convertible parts.   :fingerscrossed:

Xghobo

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 01, 2020, 12:34:11 PM
@Convertcuda  sometimes has extra convertible parts.   :fingerscrossed:

:iagree: When I need a weather-strip channel, Ken sent me photos of five of them and let me choose the one that I wanted (could afford) :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Yours looks like a nice candidate as a template for a metal fabricator to duplicate. Someone once saw my deteriorated spare and said, " at least you have part of it left, metal fabricators can do amazing things these days". Unfortunately he never gave me the names of any such places or what kind of cost it might be.

anlauto

Just noticed this is an old thread. You spent 11 months looking for this part ? Did you try contacting Ken ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Xghobo

@anlauto  yes I made contact with Ken and had several conversations about it but never got a price, kind of felt like he was not interested in a sale which I thought was odd as I had already got a pair of quarters from him last year  :notsure:

larry4406

Can you find a panel beater/metal smith guy and get it repaired?

Alan posted this thread of a repair
https://forum.e-bodies.org/body-shop/5/rust-repair-magic/6932/msg83856;topicseen#new

Xghobo

Quote from: larry4406 on November 22, 2020, 06:48:27 AM
Can you find a panel beater/metal smith guy and get it repaired?

Alan posted this thread of a repair
https://forum.e-bodies.org/body-shop/5/rust-repair-magic/6932/msg83856;topicseen#new

That is a really nice repair by Keith, wish he were closer or maybe might be worth shipping? I was led to believe by Ken that that part cannot be fabricated properly due to the fact that it has to be perfect where the weatherstripping attaches? Idk if only I could find a great fabrication guy in NY

anlauto

Quote from: Xghobo on November 22, 2020, 06:26:05 AM
@anlauto  yes I made contact with Ken and had several conversations about it but never got a price, kind of felt like he was not interested in a sale which I thought was odd as I had already got a pair of quarters from him last year  :notsure:

Yup, that sounds like Ken...but he's the guy with the parts :dunno: