Main Menu

Cuda passenger arm rest pad

Started by edison1970, June 17, 2019, 06:36:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

edison1970

Looking for a decent black pad.
Thanks

7E-Bodies

I know you said black, but not sure how much luck you're having. I have what I'd term as a very nice PAIR of blue.  The SEM vinyl dyes work well, so I thought I'd toss this out there. They're at my shop, I'll get pics if you're interested. Any difference in specific years?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

I would be interested in a nice pair of blue ones. I have a customer needing a set.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

I've apparently made an embarrassing mistake. I had bought a very large cache of parts off of a guy that hoarded from Mopar swap meets for years. Divorce had financially leveled him. Although he was a Mopar guy, he was also planning to restore what looked like a 70 Mach 1 that he had as a teen. I literally hauled two trailer loads home for $3000.  I knew these pads were in a box on my storage racks and when asked, I came to the shop first thing as Alan has been a huge help to me on my V1F vinyl top ordering and I was giddy about helping him. Sadly, as I prepared to clean them to share pics, I saw the F word, lol. So glad I didn't miss that before shipping.  Now I feel like showering. My sincere apologies.
Alan, I'll copy this in an email reply to your customer.

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

Must be the rare Ford Cuda ones... :haha: :haha: :haha:  It's all good man, thanks for checking !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

edison1970

Thanks for your efforts. I would have passed to Alan anyway. I couldn't see dying them black when someone needs a blue set.. I'll keep searching. Thanks again.