Main Menu

Arm Rest Pad Clip Dimensions

Started by Jay Bee, February 14, 2023, 10:08:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

@69BFan  these measurements were taken with a digital caliper. If there's anything else you need measured on this clip let me know. Hope you don't mind that they're split up into 3 pictures. I wanted to post views from all sides.

69BFan

@Jay Bee, thanks so much for the efforts to post the very detailed dimensions for the arm rest clip.  From your efforts, I will check out the various sources to see what would offer the best alternative.  It very possibly may not look 100% like the originals, but if it functions well, then that is what matters for a part that is not visible once the door panel is in place. 

Nobody would tool up to reproduce such a piece when a suitable alternative that will work is available.  I am pretty sure that we can source a suitable replacement.  Again, thanks so much for posting a picture of the actual clip with the exact measurements that I would need to document what would work.

Richard
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

Jay Bee

Richard, it was my pleasure and absolutely nothing compared to what you do for the hobby. Good luck in your search for a suitable alternative.

John