Main Menu

Need - Rear License Plate Cushions/Bumpers

Started by Jay Bee, January 30, 2021, 07:37:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

Like the subject line says, need those 2 rear license plate cushions.

I'm working on another shopping cart at DMT but they don't have them.
They're on eBay but it's $15.25USD shipping to Canada.
Yes, Dave has them but shipping is a guess(I imagine probably close to the above).
Dales Cuda Shop website came up with $122.00 shipping when I went to checkout  :Thud:  .

Ridiculous what a small $1.50 part costs to get to my door. I may just have to MacGyver something.

anlauto

Make the drive to Georgetown, I have tons of that stuff new in stock...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

While you're here you might as well grab some wire straps for Shooter as well....I stock a lot of stuff like that..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Jay Bee

Thanks Alan, I'll take you up on that. Might be going to Richmond Hill next week and could stop in after I'm done there.

anlauto

Jay Bee

Jay Bee

@anlauto  I sent a list to your hotmail around noon yesterday, if you didn't get it maybe check your Spam box.

anlauto

Jay Bee

Alan, just re-sent the list to your hotmail.

Jay Bee

Alan, also possibly interested in a pair of axle bumpers if you have them. I'll bring mine for your opinion on whether they're reusable. Picture from the web (Vans).

anlauto

Sorry @Jay Bee I wouldn't have anything like that around here.