Main Menu

Driver side fender part needed strange request but needed

Started by Purepony, January 19, 2023, 01:36:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Purepony

Hello all and happy new years.
After some measuring and looking I need this piece from a 70-74 challenger so if you have it let me know because I would prefer not having to buy a new fender unless I have to

If you have it how much ?

I need the lower part from where the turn signal basically stops and down or from the line that starts at the top down. I really only need the lower part that's in the pics but if you have both sides let me know I might be interested in both. See pic

Thanks
I'd like to do eBay to avoid any fraud
Thanks again

Rich G.

I'm pretty sure I have that. I bought a new AMD fender and I cut out the back to repair mine. I'm in NJ and just the shipping would probably be crazy.

Cbridgewater

I have a drivers fender from a 72 challenger. Located near Modesto, CA. I can get a picture a little later this morning if you are interested

Cbridgewater

Cbridgewater

White is drivers, black is passenger w/o headlight bucket, brown is passenger with headlight bucket

Purepony

Thank you everyone for chiming in how much though?

I know that pertains to be a little more flat, so I'm hoping shipping will be a lot because that section wouldn't be that heavy either but I need prices guys. Thank you.

Purepony

Just a reminder guys, I only need from the line down or from where the parking light ends to the bottom so that is pretty much about a quarter of the fender, maybe even less along with some part of the wheel well to where the line cuts off as seen in the picture

Thanks again everyone
By the way I'm on ca 91321

Cbridgewater

Honestly you can have all three for $100 if you want to come get them.

Cbridgewater

I'm not interested in cutting them up and sending pieces, you'd have to take the whole fender. I need space

Rich G.

I just checked, I guess I cut the bottom of the front too.😩

Purepony

Purepony

anlauto

Quote from: Cbridgewater on January 20, 2023, 05:51:23 AM
I have a drivers fender from a 72 challenger. Located near Modesto, CA. I can get a picture a little later this morning if you are interested

near Modesto  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Purepony

Thanks Alan
Lol I can't believe I didn't see that. Yes actually I can go get them. I know Modesto is a drive but yes I will. How's your schedule this week or better yet? I'll private message you my phone number.

MoparLeo

Great ! Members helping other members is what this hobby is all about.
Go Mopar !
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...