Main Menu

Firewall ac metal section

Started by roy282, April 15, 2023, 08:10:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

roy282

Hello forum members
I'm looking for a section of metal on the firewall where the ac blower motor goes through like what's circled in the picture.
Please let me know how much you want for it and if you're willing to ship to Canada? If not I can have it sent to my buddies house in Southfield MI.
Thanks
Rob

Mr Cuda

I have an already chopped clip to process,  and as long as everyone agrees that the part you want is the same as 71 B, i can get it off.
Plus side, it's flat  so shipping shouldn't be ridiculous.

roy282

Thanks for the quick reply mr cuda

Thanks that would be awesome.
PM sent for details
Thanks
Rob

roy282

When you say 71 b do you mean b body? Or barracuda?
Thanks
Rob

roy282

Would anyone here on this forum know for sure if ( JUST )opening of the ac blower motor opening are the exact same in dimensions from 70/71 ebody to 71 bbody.
Thanks
Rob

Mr Cuda

It's the same and i would confirm before cutting out, but it's a rainy Sunday.

roy282

:ohyeah:

You're the man! Mr.Cuda
Thanks

roy282

Here's a better picture of how much of the peace of the metal outline in green I'm looking for.  need it to be as light as possible because shipping is crazy expensive nowadays
Thanks

72restocuda

I saw the listing that you had a cut-up firewall for an b-body, I'm wondering if you would be able to cut off a piece around the windshield pump grommet site from the 4 speed clutch bracket to the drivers side of the cowl edge. The top edge being where the upper cowl piece meets the firewall, the lower edge being about the same level as the speedometer cable hole, thanks
-Steve