Main Menu

Need a Drivers front Wheel Opening Molding for a Challenger

Started by 1 Wild R/T, June 01, 2020, 06:45:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

As the title says I'm in need of a drivers front wheel opening molding for a Challenger.... Hoping not to have to buy a full set...  Please PM me if you can help.... Or post if you know of a vendor who sells single moldings...  Thanks!

anlauto

Not related, but I have a funny story...
Once the body shop asked me for wheel lip moldings so they could "fit" them during their process....I reluctantly gave them a brand new set....and told them, to NOT damage them and not to worry, I would be installing them...

The day I go to pick up the car I see three of them are mounted...I ask WTH ? They say the fourth wouldn't fit because the set was three fronts on only one rear :drunk: It wasn't until I got the car back to my shop, that I noticed they actually CUT the trim to make it "fit" :looney:

Needless to say....I bought another new set, got all four to fit just fine without CUTTING.... ::)

I say it "not related" 'cause the extra new trims I have are for a Cuda, not Challenger....Sorry :sorry:

....back to your regular want ad...sorry for the brief interruption
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

GoMangoBoys

There is one on the parts for sale page from @C_B5.  It is a front pair.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: GoMangoBoys on June 05, 2020, 02:21:22 PM
There is one on the parts for sale page from @C_B5.  It is a front pair.

Thanks!

I picked one up a coupe days ago....