Main Menu

Plug Bolt Access Seat Belt Retractor

Started by cudaize, May 20, 2020, 05:20:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaize

Looking for the plugs that go in the front seat belt retractors.  Ideally I want (2) excellent or NOS ones in black.  I am open to other colors and less than perfect as well.  I need at least one.

These are made to go in an 1-1/4" hole and about 1/8" thick material.  The plugs I have found available are made to go in much thinner material.

Thank you,

Mike Afflerbach

73_Cuda_4_Me

Is 73 OEM compatible with what you are looking for? I may have my originals, will check sizing tomorrow morning...
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

73_Cuda_4_Me

@cudaize  - I can only find one that looks like the one shown, and measures to fit same size and thickness of retractor hole...

:'(

BS23H3B

cudaize

I'll take the one.  Let me know how much and how you want payment.

73_Cuda_4_Me

BS23H3B

73_Cuda_4_Me

@cudaize

Headed your way today...

:handshake:

BS23H3B

anlauto

I love this web site ... people helping people  :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

73_Cuda_4_Me

:cheers: Alan!

@Cuda Cody has done a tremendous job, as have all the moderators, for this site... That is why I will continue to promote and use this forum. It's what this whole forum is about!

I learn as much as I can from other members here, and pass along whatever information I can that someone can use, and if someone needs something that I am not going to be using, will help them out at a fair price...

I'd want someone else to do that for me - which many members have done over the years!

:grouphug:

BS23H3B