Main Menu

Rear Bumper Guard reinforcement plates

Started by Scott G, April 30, 2022, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Scott G

I am looking for a pair of the reinforcement plates (and the bumper guard brackets too for that matter) for a 71 Cuda that go behind the rear bumper where the bumper guards bolt to them.  There are several places that sell just the bumper guard brackets, but the only kit that really seems to have all 4 pieces is the AMD item.  I would just buy the AMD bumper guard bracket set, but it has been on backorder for a year and a half and they just moved the expected date another 6 months, so I don't have any confidence I will see them anytime soon.

Does anyone have a pair of these laying around they would like to sell?  I borrowed the picture from another site, but these are the part I am looking for.  Thanks.

Mrbill426

I "might"... I will check and get back.

anlauto

I likely have a pair, but it would cost more to mail them from Canada then they are worth  :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Here's what I found, but I would want $30 USD plus $20USD postage.....hardly worth it...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Mrbill426

I do have pair; they are rust coated but I can clean them up and see just how bad.  I would imagine they are all the same regardless of year model  :dunno:

Scott G

Not too sure on if they are all the same or not.  Can you make out a part number on yours anywhere?  Send me a picture of them, they may be exactly what I need.

Thanks.

anlauto

Hopefully Mr.Bill can get them to you cheaper...the part number on mine is 2962313

Mrbill426

One is in better condition than the other.
Same number stamped into them 2962313

Scott G

anlauto