Main Menu

Shaker Bubble bolt

Started by usraptor, April 08, 2020, 02:41:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

usraptor

:wave: I'm not sure how, but I've misplaced or lost one of the OEM bolts that attach my Shaker Bubble to the base.  :headbang: I've gone through my stash of extra bolts numerous times and still can't find it or an extra.  I know you can buy a set of repos, but I hate to buy a full set when I only need one.  I'm trying to get the 'Cuda ready for car show season, if we even have one, and would like to get it replaced ASAP.  If anybody has an extra one laying around I'd be more than happy to pay for it and the shipping or maybe if I have a part/bolt/screw that you're looking for we can swamp.  Either way works for me. 

JS29

RUNCHARGER

I don't know if you have any old cars in junkyards where you are but we used to pull those out of 70's Cordobas, they mounted the grille with them.
Sheldon

fc7cuda

I have several of those shaker anchor bolts NOS. PM me your address.

usraptor

fc7cuda

JS29

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shoooter

I'm guessing those anchor bolts are used on alot of other spots? I have a bunch of those ones.

1971Y13

Quote from: Shoooter on April 11, 2020, 10:08:27 PM
I'm guessing those anchor bolts are used on alot of other spots? I have a bunch of those ones.
I put mine on the inner fender and went on a test ride, whats the price for a new set?
1971 'Cuda
1968 GTX