Main Menu

Trade or buy 1971 'Cuda drivers side standard door panel (non remote)

Started by 76orangewagon, June 11, 2017, 03:57:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

76orangewagon

Looking to Trade or buy a Standard (non-Remote control) Drivers side Door panel. My car has a cable operated mirror and the door panel has the hole for the remote but is coded for a standard manual chrome mirror and I really hate to buy a set of reproduction door panels when mine are excellent OEM panels just to eliminate that hole. I will pay shipping both ways if someone wants to trade but will also purchase outright also. I am located in Akron, Ohio 44305.
thanks
Ross

Cuda Cody

All the extras I have already have the hole in them and are not in very good shape.   :sorry:

76orangewagon

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 11, 2017, 06:58:30 PM
All the extras I have already have the hole in them and are not in very good shape.   :sorry:

Thanks Cody, I have time before I really need one but I'm trying to collect as many of the correct parts before the restoration so I'm not waiting on so many parts once it begins.

anlauto

That's a pretty tall order. I remember I needed a white one for the Barrelcuda, ended up buying and dying a black one.

Why don't you just leave the orange mirrors....They match the wheels :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

76orangewagon

Quote from: anlauto on June 12, 2017, 11:10:04 AM
That's a pretty tall order. I remember I needed a white one for the Barrelcuda, ended up buying and dying a black one.

But Alan...... Orange mirrors aren't correct according to the Build sheet.    :pokeeye:

anlauto

Quote from: 76orangewagon on June 12, 2017, 11:53:48 AM
Quote from: anlauto on June 12, 2017, 11:10:04 AM

But Alan...... Orange mirrors aren't correct according to the Build sheet.    :pokeeye:
Neither are orange wheels on the wrong size tires.....
You mentioned you were taking a few liberties ? What's one more ? :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

76orangewagon

Neither are orange wheels on the wrong size tires.....
You mentioned you were taking a few liberties ? What's one more ? :bigthumb:
[/quote]

I know.... I was just trying to be funny with the broadcast sheet comment.