Main Menu

Trunk floor Mat

Started by 71GranCoupe, September 17, 2022, 09:31:36 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

I am looking for a good floor mat and wondering what/where is the best current place to get one. I was looking at ECS and they say sold out. Any help is appreciated, thanks. :drinkingbud:

anlauto

I've been using ACC ones lately from RockAuto....but I wouldn't say they're "good" , but right now they are likely the best available if you want the thick rubber ones....the other option would be the white felt-backed lined ones  :thumbdown:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

Quote from: anlauto on September 18, 2022, 07:57:27 AM
I've been using ACC ones lately from RockAuto....but I wouldn't say they're "good" , but right now they are likely the best available if you want the thick rubber ones....the other option would be the white felt-backed lined ones  :thumbdown:

Thanks Alan, I will check it out as something is better than nothing.  :handshake:

anlauto

Once in place, does anybody really care ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70vert

or just make your own, if you don't require an OEM/Show Car look. I saw a Cuda done that looked like a modern trunk, very nice, and been thinking of doing mine. There are lots of material manufacturers out there, all colors & styles.