Main Menu

Wanted 70 Challenger parts

Started by 340Challman, March 03, 2020, 05:11:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

Sorry, don't have them anymore. I had 2 (2822292) links and Sylvain bought both of them. Once the crank, cam assembly and boot are removed I think Sylvain would fill in the big hole and re-drill for his bushing in the same spot as the '70 variable link. It's like you said, if they can be converted, I agree there shouldn't be any shape difference.

340Challman

Quote from: 70 Challenger Lover on June 25, 2020, 07:19:38 PM
I have a couple (No pie tins) but I'd like $500 plus shipping.

@70 Challenger Lover
Do you still have an air cleaner? If so, have you got pictures? Do you know, are the repo tins decent or do I need to find OEM?
Kevin

anlauto

Quote from: Jay Bee on September 20, 2020, 05:50:14 PM
Sorry, don't have them anymore. I had 2 (2822292) links and Sylvain bought both of them. Once the crank, cam assembly and boot are removed I think Sylvain would fill in the big hole and re-drill for his bushing in the same spot as the '70 variable link. It's like you said, if they can be converted, I agree there shouldn't be any shape difference.

I've used Sylvain's kits before, they are pretty slick if you have a welder
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/203125637520?hash=item2f4b3b4190:g:IasAAOSwGwlaDIGn
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Oops....never mind, just noticed this thread was over a year old :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340Challman

Quote from: anlauto on November 02, 2021, 06:03:10 PM
Oops....never mind, just noticed this thread was over a year old :headbang:

:haha: :haha:

I resurrected it Alan. I'm curious if @70 Challenger Lover still has an air cleaner.
Kevin