Main Menu

WANTED: Rear defogger/speaker housing & bracket

Started by Challenger in NC, March 27, 2023, 04:28:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Challenger in NC

I know Year One and Classic Industries carries the housing but I'm also looking for the support bracket. If anyone knows where to get the housing and bracket, please advise.

anlauto

I did have some made years ago, but they're long gone :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Challenger in NC

Quote from: anlauto on March 27, 2023, 04:51:01 PM
I did have some made years ago, but they're long gone :alan2cents:

It actually looks like a fairly simple bracket to make.   

gto105

Hello, I am looking for the z bracket, do you still have the dimensions

Joe

GTO105@aol.com   
????

Fastmark

I just bought a parts car with the rear defroster option. No sure of the condition but I plant to sell it.

Challenger in NC

@fastmark Is this the defogger with the rear speaker option? If so I would be interested in it. I just need the housing and bracket. PM sent. Thanks.

gto105

@fastmark, Please let me know when when available i am definitely interested and need last part to start completing car...

Thank you

Joe

gto105@aol.com

Fastmark

Sorry I have not replied but I have been dealing with the death of my sister the last two days. I was called to her house about 30 minutes after I posted about this part. She passed this morning so I've been busy with arrangements and all the other things that goes along with this. I'll be back as soon as I can.

71GranCoupe

:andyangel: 
Quote from: Fastmark on April 03, 2023, 09:18:31 PM
Sorry I have not replied but I have been dealing with the death of my sister the last two days. I was called to her house about 30 minutes after I posted about this part. She passed this morning so I've been busy with arrangements and all the other things that goes along with this. I'll be back as soon as I can.

:andyangel:

gto105

@Fastmark

Sorry to hear of your loss..  My condolences to you and your family....

Joe

Challenger in NC

I am extremely sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Prayers to you and your family.

JS29

Lunchbox

Here are some pictures and measurements for reference.

gto105

Thank you

very helpful..  would you have the length of the angle bends?

Joe