Main Menu

Wheel

Started by Rdwsp4, August 27, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rdwsp4

I'm in search of 15 x 7 rally wheel anybody have an extra one I have for caps and Rings somehow or another I can't find my other 15 by 7 I think someone might have stole it I live in Michigan I'm going to try to send picture on my project could really use this please help I have have PayPal I will pay shipping could really use this if you guys got an extra one I can get it sandblasted and take care of it doesn't have to be super great shape good enough so I can blast it and paint it and use it thank you very much for your time

Cuda Cody

I think the last three of the part number is 390.  Are you looking for 1 or do you need a set of 4?

fc7cuda

I have an extra 390, but you know as soon as you buy it your other wheel will show up.  :yes:

Like Cody suggested, you might confirm your other 3 have the 7 digit number stamped by the valve stem hole 2944390.  Only that this # is correct for the 1970 car you appear to be working on.

PM me for pics if needed.

Tom

:cheers:

Rdwsp4

Yeah I I forgot about there is a number by the valve stem I'll check on that thank you very much

Rdwsp4

I need one I forgot there was a part number by the valve scam let me check that number and I'll get back with you I only need one thank you

RUNCHARGER

The 390's look different than the later wheels, I think the later 15X7's are 178 but I could be wrong on that #.
Sheldon

cuda dad

I believe early August 1969 production does not have the part number, just the date code.

Rdwsp4

the number on all three of my wheels are 358-0071

Crocha617

Quote from: Rdwsp4 on August 28, 2017, 04:02:53 PM
the number on all three of my wheels are 358-0071
Those are 15x7 but the 1972 and up version. The good news is they are cheaper...

RUNCHARGER

I dunno if you want original but they do repro those wheels.
Sheldon

Crocha617

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on August 28, 2017, 05:58:06 PM
I dunno if you want original but they do repro those wheels.

Yeah last I looked they're about a $100 each

Rdwsp4

I was hoping someone would have a wheel for me. Maybe a little cheaper on this website

cuda dad

Where are you located?  Shipping is probably going to be close to $40.

1 Wild R/T

Rdwsp4