Main Menu

WTB 71 cuda hood safety catch

Started by Moparmade, February 16, 2023, 03:47:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparmade

Anlauto wheres the date code on a 2spd
Wiper motor located for cuda

Mr Cuda

Every day, between work I  sort through boxes,  and consolidate. Formerly,  things were in two locations,  and my memory gets fuzzy on just how many I have.
I will keep digging for dates, but remember,  i should put as close as possible to my 10 and 12/71 build cars first.
So I'm still  looking for a couple more that may be in the range.
I did find  a couple of hood releases  though.

anlauto

Quote from: Moparmade on February 17, 2023, 09:49:21 AM
Anlauto wheres the date code on a 2spd
Wiper motor located for cuda

No dates on 2spd motors.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Quote from: Mr Cuda on February 17, 2023, 01:10:50 PM
Every day, between work I  sort through boxes,  and consolidate. Formerly,  things were in two locations,  and my memory gets fuzzy on just how many I have.
I will keep digging for dates, but remember,  i should put as close as possible to my 10 and 12/71 build cars first.

That is a frigging GOLD MINE , you might want to take that picture down  :bricks: unless you like to be hassled to sell...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Moparmade

Thanks guys and maybe while your looking mr cuda how about the latch hook attaches on the hood anf the bolts ?

Mr Cuda

That must not be your car, as i think that's challenger,  and it has one.
Got that part in many multiples,  so ill add it to your list. And still working on strikers.
Quote from: anlauto on February 17, 2023, 01:20:25 PM
Quote from: Mr Cuda on February 17, 2023, 01:10:50 PM

[That challengers hood picture has the wrong safety catch ]

That is a frigging GOLD MINE , you might want to take that picture down  :bricks: unless you like to be hassled to sell...
Many years ago, I needed one, and ended up with a 72 by accident.  Then i bought every one i saw.  And grills gills turn signals, and all 71 parts. Then repops ruined it.
Well, i would like to sell a couple,  but reality and expectations on price is a thing. So far i have only sold 2 things,  both something i could sell 20 of. I have an epic amount to clear out. You would thin

Moparmade

This picture of my demon just pointing out
For reference and what pieces in looking for

Mr Cuda

And everyone wants pictures of the cuda!

Moparmade

I'll have to get some its in pieces haha

Moparmade

Mr Cuda

Just trying to find you a good date.

Moparmade

Mr Cuda

Got all of the current found one s together.  If you weren't picky on a date, this would be easy

anlauto

Moparmade

Haha one of them most be close expect the one you need
Just my luck lol