Main Menu

WTB E or B Body metering valve

Started by mtull, September 22, 2024, 07:45:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mtull

Looking for a brake metering valve with a good 8-point fitting.  I believe said fitting is the same for E and B bodies, the only difference being the brackets. I have no idea if A and C body's use a similar fitting.  Not interested in reproductions just yet.

I didn't want to take a chance at damaging the fitting so after a few tries I took the proportion valve to a local machine shop.  The first pic is what I took them,  the second pic is what I got back.  Well, on the bright side they didn't damage the brass housing. :Thud:

Thank you

MoparMikesRT

Hello, If you have not found one yet, I have one, if interested send me you phone number and i can send you photos.

Thanks!

mtull

mtull

@johnwort
Thank you for the private message suggesting I contact: harveygabby328@gmail.com.  You have no posts, you joined a day ago and I've found no co-occurrence between the aforementioned email address and anything related to Mopar's.  You're private message comes across as an attempt to scam forum members?  Please accept my apologies if I've made an incorrect assumption.

Jay Bee

I couldn't find a  johnwort in our Members List, looks like the admins must of ousted him.

mtull

Quote from: Jay Bee on October 24, 2024, 11:58:44 AMI couldn't find a  johnwort in our Members List, looks like the admins must of ousted him.
Correct, our admins quickly removed the account.