Main Menu

Useful drawings , blueprints, factory bulletins , etc....

Started by Brads70, January 02, 2017, 06:19:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Thought it would be useful to have a post on useful drawings. I can't remember who/where I got all of these, if there is a legal reason or if you have an issue with me posting them, let me know and I'll have them removed.  tags...
1970 Cuda frame drawing chassis drawing
Mopar alternator identification connections
Bulkhead connector drawing
Challenger T/A rear spoiler mounting drawing
Dodge Challenger frame chassis drawing
Moog K-7103 installation drawing
1970 Challenger T/A antenna mounting drawing template

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

Yea nice addition to our forum
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

I know most of the info is posted around on various sites, but ..... since the idea is an aggregation of data and information, can a new area be created just for these types of items? I have some I could contribute as well (such as the '70 Plymouth Service Manual in a searchable PDF format ... very cool, but takes up 661MB of space by itself). it could be a big burden on long term web storage usage, but well worth it in the long run (+ we all hate the inevitable ... 'image can no longer be displayed' error because the post is 5 years old and the link dead)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Great idea guys.  So we have a few options where to store the data. 

1. We can store it on the website and under the Resource tab link it would show up.
2. We can store it on the forum.

It's all the same size files so it doesn't matter where we put.  The advantage to having in on the forum is anyone can add information to the thread making it better and growing faster.  On the website it would take an admin to upload it.

I vote for the forum, but I'll put it wherever the group wants?  Thoughts on location?  :clueless:

anlauto

I agree forum sound good to me...I have a few different reference items I've saved over the years as well.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Marc70challenger

anlauto

These are ALWAYS good ones...people asking all the time...

anlauto

anlauto

anlauto

anlauto

1971 Challenger deck lid emblem

anlauto

Brads70

A few more...
tags
Mopar 2 bolt master cylinder options sources plactic
Challenger frame specs specifications dimentions
Holley accelerator fuel pump cam
wire gauge size chart
HEI into Mopar
making your own sway bar tabs location Mopar
Mopar speedo speedometer gear chart
Holley squirter sizes

Cuda Cody

Some great stuff!!!!  We'll get this moved to a new board that will be specifically for this useful information.